POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations : Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations
From: LibraryMan
Date: 22 Nov 2002 16:24:54
Message: <3DDEA0A1.411597A8@att.net>
I guess I'm confusing the def. of an object with the def. of a
primitive!  So for instance, 2 instances of a single box primitive with
way more than 2 other cylinder primitives differenced from it is still
only considered one object?
That's the only way I can possibly understand the message about "2
objects, 0 infinite" (or however it's worded exactly)

--Mark